JOIN AU PAIR INTERNATIONAL IN THE EMERALD CITY
API au pairs from all over the U.S. are welcome to join us in Seattle from September 6th-9th, 2018!
SEATTLE TRIP DETAILS:
- Hotel Accommodations for 3 nights in downtown Seattle.
- Transportation via shuttle to and from the airport.
- Breakfast for 3 days.
- Sightseeing with other au pairs around Seattle landmarks on September 7th and 8th. Make sure to bring your comfortable walking shoes and camera! (September 6th and September 9th are reserved for travel days).
SITES WILL INCLUDE:
- The Original Starbucks coffee shop
- Pike Place Market
- The “Gum” Wall
- Space Needle (extra charge if wishing to go to the top)
- Downtown Waterfront
- Washington State Ferries
- China Town
- OPTIONAL (additional fee): Chihuly Garden and Glass, Museum of Flight, Olympic Sculpture Park, Museum of Science & Industry, Seattle Art Museum, and more!
$300 (*All attendees are responsible for booking their own flights as well as the cost of airfare.)
API au pairs that book their travel arrangements through Student Universe receive a discounted flight fare! If you decide to use Student Universe for your own travel arrangements, please contact us for your personal login details. All attendees must pay for their airfare and travel to and from the airport.
There are no educational opportunities being offered during the Seattle trip.
SEATTLE TRIP REGISTRATION FORM:
Trip is open to all Au Pair International friends. Please contact us if you have an au pair friend with another agency interested in joining.
**Registration Closes on August 17th, 2018**