Would you like to explore a new country while gaining professional experience? Do you love working with kids and desire to learn a new language? Read below to learn more about Au Pair International’s Au Pair Program in France!
Are you looking for the opportunity to flex your basic French skills and experience a new role in the day-to-day life of a French family? Become familiar with the many cultural activities available to you and the children – perhaps you’ll plan a museum trip during the week or take leisurely strolls through the Jardin des Tuileries. Explore the mind of Marie Antoinette and spend a day as animals by visiting the sublime Ménagerie at Jardin des Plantes. On your days off, relax in one of Paris’ sunny open-air cafés.
Placements throughout France
Around 100 Euros Per Week
- Caring for the host family’s children
- Engaging the children in games and educational activities
- Taking the children to and from school and other activities
- Preparing meals and snacks for the children
- Occasional help on Saturday mornings
- Children typically do not have school Wednesdays. Au Pair needs to be available these days.
- Private Bedroom and full board in the host families home
- Pocket Money of 100 EUR per week
- At least One Full Day Off per week
- Basic Health Insurance provided by the host family
- At least half of Transportation Card paid for by the host family
- Placement Fee of $495 ($95 due at application and remainder due upon match)
- Federal criminal background check
- Airfare to and from France
- Cost to obtain a visa
- Document processing/translation fees
- Health and/or travelers insurance
- Up to 25 hours per week