COME ENJOY THE WINDY CITY WITH AU PAIR INTERNATIONAL!
API au pairs from all over the USA are welcome to join us in Chicago from September 15th to September 18th, 2022.
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS TRIP DETAILS:
- Accommodations for 3 nights in downtown Chicago
- Sightseeing with other au pairs around Chicago landmarks on September 16th and September 17th. (September 15th and September 18th reserved for travel). Make sure to bring your walking shoes and camera!
- Au Pairs interested in attending must coordinate time-off/vacation with their host family.
- **Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to register/attend**
SITES WILL INCLUDE:
- Navy Pier
- Golden Mile
- Sample Chicago Style Pizza and Hot Dogs
- Cloud Gate
- Millennium Park
- Michigan Avenue
- Willis Tower – additional fee to go to the top
- The “Bean”
- River Cruise
- OPTIONAL (additional fee): Lincoln Park Zoo, The Field Museum, Wrigley Field, Art Institute of Chicago, Museum of Science and Industry and much more!
$350 (*All attendees are responsible for booking their own flights as well as the cost of airfare.)
API au pairs that book their travel arrangements through Student Universe receive a discounted flight fare! If you decide to use Student Universe for your own travel arrangements, please contact us for your personal login details. All attendees must pay for their airfare and travel to and from the airport.
This trip has a minimum enrollment requirement of 4 participants and is subject to cancellation based on low registration. Do not book travel until you receive confirmation the Chicago trip is scheduled to take place.
There are no educational opportunities being offered during the Chicago trip.
CHICAGO TRIP REGISTRATION FORM:
Trip is open to all current and former Au Pair International au pairs.
**Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to register/attend**