JUMP ON THE SAN FRANCISCO TROLLEY WITH AU PAIR INTERNATIONAL
API au pairs from all over the U.S. are welcome to join us in San Francisco this coming April 25th – 28th, 2019.
SAN FRANCISCO TRIP DETAILS:
- Accommodations in downtown San Francisco for 3 nights
- Breakfast each morning
- One group dinner with local au pairs
- Sightseeing with other au pairs around San Francisco landmarks on April 26th and 27th (April 25st and 28th are considered travel days). Make sure to bring your walking shoes and camera!
SITES WILL INCLUDE:
- Pier 39
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco Cable Car
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Ghiradeli Square
- California Academy of Sciences
- And MUCH MORE!
- OPTIONAL: California Academy of Sciences, Exploratorium, Aquarium of the Bay, San Francisco Museum of Art, etc.
$350 (*All attendees are responsible for booking their own flights as well as the cost of airfare.)
API au pairs that book their travel arrangements through Student Universe receive a discounted flight fare! If you decide to use Student Universe for your own travel arrangements, please contact us for your personal login details. All attendees must pay for their airfare and travel to and from the airport.
There are no educational opportunities being offered during the San Francisco trip.
SAN FRANCISCO TRIP REGISTRATION FORM:
**Registration Closes April 12th, 2019**
Trip is open to all Au Pair International au pairs. Please contact us for pricing if you have an au pair friend with another agency interested in joining.