COME JOIN US FOR A GRAND ADVENTURE IN THE GRAND CANYON!
API au pairs from all over the USA are welcome to join us for the Grand Canyon trip this coming November 7th– 10th, 2019.
GRAND CANYON TRIP DETAILS:
- Accommodations in Phoenix Thursday night and in Northern Arizona, Friday and Saturday night.
- Transportation to and from the Phoenix, Arizona airport.
- Transportation around Northern Arizona.
- Breakfast each morning.
- Sightseeing around Arizona and the Grand Canyon (Bring your comfortable walking shoes and a camera!)
- Space is very limited so REGISTER SOON!
SITES WILL INCLUDE:
- Flagstaff, Arizona
- Sedona, Arizona
- The Grand Canyon
- Williams (Route 66)
$300. Space is very limited so REGISTER SOON!
*All attendees are responsible for booking their own flights, as well as the cost of airfare.
API au pairs that book their travel arrangements through Student Universe receive a discounted flight fare! If you decide to use Student Universe for your own travel arrangements, please contact us for your personal login details. All attendees must pay for their airfare and travel to and from the airport.
There are no educational opportunities being offered during the Grand Canyon trip.
GRAND CANYON TRIP REGISTRATION FORM:
Trip is open to all Au Pair International friends. Please contact us for pricing if you have an au pair friend with another agency interested in joining. We ask that all attendees fly in no later than early afternoon on the Thursday of the trip, and return home Sunday evening. If you have questions regarding the Grand Canyon trip please email Katrina Vanderhulst at Katrina@aupairint.com
**Registration closes October 25th, 2019**