Congratulations to the Noto family from New Jersey, our 2018 Host Family of the Year winner! Joining them in July of 2017 from South Africa, au pair Gabriella was compelled to nominate the Noto’s for being so much more than a host family to her.
“I cannot explain what this family means to me because it is such a strong bond that has been formed. In a situation like mine, being an Au Pair, it is rather rare to find a family who wants you to be a part of their family in the way the Noto’s do. They have taken me in and shown me love and care, they even steer me in the right direction a lot of the time when it comes to things I can’t figure out myself. Although my job is looking after their children, whom I love more than anything in the world and will love until the end of time, Kelly and jay have taken me under their wing and made me a part of their family which is special. Our dynamic is unique. That is all I can say and I have never been happier in my entire life than I have been living with this family.” – Gabriella C.
Congratulations also go to the Miller-Fankhauser and McCoy families, our 2018 runner-up winners in the Au Pair of the Year Contest. Follow the link for each family to discover why their au pair’s nominated them for this prestigious award!
2019 Host Family of the Year Contest Details
Each year Au Pair International will select one host family amidst all nominees to become our Host Family of the Year. Nominating your host family for this prestigious award is a wonderful way to thank them for opening their home to you as an extended member of their family! It’s also a great way to win them an additional $500 off their next year’s program fees!!
In order to be eligible for the Host Family of the Year Contest, the host family must have hosted an au pair during 2018-2019.
- We are looking for compelling reasons why you believe your host family is exceptional. You may either submit a nomination essay OR a nomination video. Be creative and show us how AWESOME your host family really is!!
- Essay length must be between 500- 1000 words.
- Nomination essays and videos will be judged by a selection panel appointed by Au Pair International.
- All nominations must be submitted by 11:59 pm on July 14th, 2019 to be eligible for consideration.
- All contest entries will become property of Au Pair International, including rights to edit and publish the material.
The Winning Host Family Will Receive
- An additional $500 discount on their next year’s program fee!
- Recognition on the Au Pair International Website and in our social media as the Host Family of the Year!
Nominate your Host Family