JOIN US IN “THE BIG EASY” THIS COMING MARCH, 2019!!
Au Pairs from all over the U.S. are welcome to join us in experiencing one of America’s most culturally and historically-rich destinations. Meet us in New Orleans this coming March 28th – 31st!
NEW ORLEANS TRIP DETAILS:
- Accommodations in New Orleans
- Breakfast each morning
- Sightseeing with other au pairs around New Orleans landmarks on March 29th and 30th (March 28th and 31st are considered travel days). Make sure to bring your walking shoes and camera!
SITES WILL INCLUDE:
- Garden District
- French Quarter
- Frenchmen Street
- Royal Street
- Jackson Square
- Central Business District
- Bourbon Street
- St. Louis Cathedral
- Preservation Hall
- Immaculate Conception Church
- Plantation Tour
- Swamp Tour
- OPTIONAL (Mardi Gras World, Cemetery Tours, City Park, National WWII Museum, Audubon Nature Institute Museum)
API au pairs that book their travel arrangements through Student Universe receive a discounted flight fare! If you decide to use Student Universe for your own travel arrangements, please contact us for your personal login details. All attendees must pay for their airfare and travel to and from the airport.
There are no educational opportunities being offered during the New Orleans trip.
NEW ORLEANS TRIP REGISTRATION FORM:
Trip is open to all Au Pair International friends. Please contact us for pricing if you have an au pair friend with another agency interested in joining.
**Registration Closes on March 15th, 2019**