START SPREADING THE NEWS…API TAKES ON NYC!
API au pairs from all over the U.S. are welcome to join us in New York from May 16th to May 19th, 2019!
NEW YORK TRIP DETAILS:
- Accommodations for 3 nights in New York City (May 16th – May 19th).
- Breakfast for three days.
- Transportation from the hotel to all sites around New York
- Sightseeing with other au pairs around New York City landmarks on May 17th and May 18th. Be sure to bring your comfortable walking shoes and camera! (May 16th and May 19th are reserved for travel days.)
SITES WILL INCLUDE:
- 9/11 Memorial
- Statue of Liberty
- Empire State Building
- Central Park
- Times Square
- Rockefeller Center
- Fifth Avenue
- OPTIONAL (additional fee): Museum of Modern Art, Guggenheim Museum, Museum of Natural History, and much more!
$400 (*All attendees are responsible for booking their own flights as well as the cost of airfare.)
API au pairs that book their travel arrangements through Student Universe receive a discounted flight fare! If you decide to use Student Universe for your own travel arrangements, please contact us for your personal login details. All attendees must pay for their airfare and travel to and from the airport.
There are no educational opportunities being offered during the New York trip.
NEW YORK TRIP REGISTRATION FORM:
Trip is open to all Au Pair International au pairs. Please contact us for pricing if you have an au pair friend with another agency interested in joining.
**Registration Closes on May 3rd, 2019**