JOIN AU PAIR INTERNATIONAL IN THE EMERALD CITY
API au pairs from all over the U.S. are welcome to join us in Seattle from June 4th-7th, 2020!
SEATTLE TRIP DETAILS:
- Hostel Accommodations for 3 nights in downtown Seattle.
- Transportation via shuttle to and from the airport.
- Sightseeing with other au pairs around Seattle landmarks on June 5th and 6th. Make sure to bring your comfortable walking shoes and camera! (June 4th and June 7th are reserved for travel days).
SITES WILL INCLUDE (Subject to Change):
- The Original Starbucks coffee shop
- Pike Place Market
- The “Gum” Wall
- Space Needle
- Downtown Waterfront
- Washington State Ferries
- China Town
- OPTIONAL (additional fee): Chihuly Garden and Glass, Museum of Flight, Olympic Sculpture Park, Museum of Science & Industry, Seattle Art Museum, and more!
Coming Soon! (*All attendees are responsible for booking their own flights as well as the cost of airfare.)
API au pairs that book their travel arrangements through Student Universe receive a discounted flight fare! If you decide to use Student Universe for your own travel arrangements, please contact us for your personal login details. All attendees must pay for their airfare and travel to and from the airport.
There are no educational opportunities being offered during the Seattle trip.
SEATTLE TRIP REGISTRATION FORM:
Trip is open to all Au Pair International friends. Please contact us if you have an au pair friend with another agency interested in joining.
**Registration Closes on May 22, 2020**