AU PAIR INTERNATIONAL TAKES ON OUR NATIONS CAPITAL
API au pairs from all over the U.S. are welcome to join us in Washington, D.C. from November 11th – November 14th.
WASHINGTON, D.C. TRIP DETAILS:
- Accommodations for 3 nights in Washington, D.C.
- Transportation around Washington, D.C.
- Sightseeing with other au pairs around Washington, D.C. landmarks on November 12th and 13th. Be sure to bring your comfortable walking shoes and camera! (November 11th and November 14th are reserved for travel days).
- Au Pairs interested in attending must coordinate time-off/vacation with their host family.
- **Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to register/attend**
SITES WILL INCLUDE:
- Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool
- Smithsonian Museums
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Washington Monument
- World War II Monument
- White House
- National Mall
- U.S. Capital Building (dependent on security/ability to access at time of trip)
- Supreme Court
$250 (*All attendees are responsible for booking their own flights as well as the cost of airfare.)
API au pairs that book their travel arrangements through Student Universe receive a discounted flight fare! If you decide to use Student Universe for your own travel arrangements, please contact us for your personal login details. All attendees must pay for their airfare and travel to and from the airport.
There are no educational opportunities being offered during the Washington, D.C. trip.
WASHINGTON, D.C. TRIP REGISTRATION FORM:
Trip is open to all current and former Au Pair International au pairs.
**Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to register/attend**