AU PAIR INTERNATIONAL TAKES ON OUR NATIONS CAPITAL
API au pairs from all over the U.S. are welcome to join us in Washington, D.C. from October 8th – October 11th.
WASHINGTON, D.C. TRIP DETAILS:
- Accommodations for 3 nights in Washington, D.C.
- Transportation around Washington, D.C.
- Breakfast each morning.
- Sightseeing with other au pairs around Washington, D.C. landmarks on October 9th and 10th. Be sure to bring your comfortable walking shoes and camera! (October 8th and October 11th are reserved for travel days).
SITES WILL INCLUDE:
- Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool
- Smithsonian Museums
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Washington Monument
- World War II Monument
- White House
- National Mall
- U.S. Capital Building
- Supreme Court
$350 (*All attendees are responsible for booking their own flights as well as the cost of airfare.)
API au pairs that book their travel arrangements through Student Universe receive a discounted flight fare! If you decide to use Student Universe for your own travel arrangements, please contact us for your personal login details. All attendees must pay for their airfare and travel to and from the airport.
There are no educational opportunities being offered during the Washington, D.C. trip.
WASHINGTON, D.C. TRIP REGISTRATION FORM:
Trip is open to all Au Pair International au pairs. Please contact us for pricing if you have an au pair friend with another agency interested in joining.
**Registration Closes on September 18th, 2020**